MT Draw Results

damxam

Lil-Rokslider
2020 Montana MSG Draw results are posted

Nada for me!

Hope some of you got lucky

I got nothing, but this is my first year applying so I didn't have much hope. I'm number 2741 on the Bison hunt roster though, so fingers crossed on that one!

No for me, but I drew a 799 NR tag that traditionally has had a 2-7% draw. I can't complain.

I sure do wish they would make these tags oil for moose sheep goat the odds of seeing one in my lifetime with having 9 points is unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idaho ish would be sweet oil and can only only apply for 1 of the 3 at a time that way a guy can still draw elk deer and antelope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drew a moose tag with max bonus points. I fat fingered/ dyslexia’ed the unit numbers and accidentally drew a unit I know nothing about.

Time to try and figure it out. If anybody wants to give me some help/info on HD 343 - North of Helena I’m all ears. Thanks.

I got lucky and pulled a mountain goat tag with 11 points. I'm excited but reality has set in that the Beartooths will be a potentially brutal hunt, especially if I don't get it done before the snow flies. Looks like my kids will have to be resigned to a lot of summer scouting with me as I only live about 50 miles from the district I drew. Oh well, there are worse ways for a 4 and 6 year old to spend there summer! Good luck to those who drew and better luck next year to those who didn't!

Back