MR Meatshelf

Just recently purchased my first pack. I decided to go with the Mystery Ranch Pintler because it seemed to fit my needs the best. Just wondering if mystery ranch or anyone else sells some sort of meat shelf that you can just attach onto the frame. I realize the bag has one attached to it but I thought it would be a neat idea to be able to drop your bag after the first load and just use the frame to pack the rest of your meat out. Any ideas on places to look or am I SOL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Just recently purchased my first pack. I decided to go with the Mystery Ranch Pintler because it seemed to fit my needs the best. Just wondering if mystery ranch or anyone else sells some sort of meat shelf that you can just attach onto the frame. I realize the bag has one attached to it but I thought it would be a neat idea to be able to drop your bag after the first load and just use the frame to pack the rest of your meat out. Any ideas on places to look or am I SOL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pods8 on here has them for sale. Think they are already made up. If not he can make you one. He sewed one up for me when the guide lite frame first came out. Great workmanship and design.
Begin and end you search with him, thank me later.

CJF

WKR
You could easily attach the Exo Crib Load Panel to the MR Guide Lite Frame.

Zoomfish

Lil-Rokslider
Pods8 on here has them for sale. Think they are already made up. If not he can make you one. He sewed one up for me when the guide lite frame first came out. Great workmanship and design.
Begin and end you search with him, thank me later.

X2

Just got mine last week and already thrown some weight in it for training! Works great and no worries about ruining bag stitching humping kettlebells

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
X2

Just got mine last week and already thrown some weight in it for training! Works great and no worries about ruining bag stitching humping kettlebells

Details on some options some of the premade (or in progress stuff), stuff can be custom made also, in the classified thread: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/thr...ystery-ranch-guidelight-or-nice-frame.114223/

0yVBdoyl.jpg

qAC4qtyl.jpg

hMbAZ9Vl.jpg

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Reply from the classified post: "The sling itself would be exactly the same dimensionally/straps BUT you'd need to get buckles from them to put on the straps (I can back out the buckle cost if ordering a sling w/o them). It looks like they're going with ladderlocs on the bottom where the sling loops up into the frame now so no buckles needed there just thread the straps in. But you'd need 2xfemale ladderloc buckles for the one side, 4xmale ladderloc buckles for the top and other side, 2xfemale split bar buckles for the face of the sling."