MR Fire Fighting Frame

JLeMieux

Lil-Rokslider
I did a quick search, but couldn't find any information.

My buddy has a MR frame that was used in fire fighting in a former life. In the pictures he sent, it looks similar to an NICE frame, but I'm not sure when they came out. Are any of you familiar with these frames or has anyone modified one for attaching a hunting pack or packing meat? I haven't put my hands on it yet, so I really don't know much else about it.
IMG_9782.jpgIMG_9784.jpgIMG_9785.jpg

I’d call MR, I had the same issue with a Frame I got off eBay listed as a NICE frame but was a prototype JSOC frame that was discontinued.

OP
J

JLeMieux

Lil-Rokslider
I’d call MR, I had the same issue with a Frame I got off eBay listed as a NICE frame but was a prototype JSOC frame that was discontinued.

Will probably end up going that route. He is planning on going out west with us at some point and if he can use that frame it's one less big ticket item he will have to purchase.

smith406

FNG
I could be confusing this because The Works logo and the Wookey packs (another Bozeman company in the early 2000’s) logo are similar but if I recall that thing was more of a day pack base. I’m pretty sure a friend of mine had version that was more or less a fanny pack with a pocket above for avy tools. You can Google mystery ranch works pack to see what it was. That thing is a throwback! Also probably not the best base for a hauler, think of it as 3dap that the bag comes off.image.jpg