Kifaru Duplex Tactical with K4 Exo 7200 Bag mod?

So I've been lurking your forums for awhile. Great place by the way. I found the following links many months ago about adding k3 bags to Kifaru frames. But I've seen since then a new bag has come out, so I'd like to go with k4 7200. Can't believe how tiny it can be compressed. Originally I thought I was going to have 2 bags, a 3 day bag possibly around 35L and the 6400. But it seems like the K4 7200 is the best option now and compress it down when I don't need all the extra storage.

I just don't know if it's different from the k3 in attaching to the Kifaru frame. And I am not sure what exactly to buy to get the k4 7200 to work with my kifaru frame.

Is anyone else running this setup yet? What do I need to buy to make it work? And can I get some pics. And how about carrying a load in between the bag and the frame? Is it exactly the same as the following threads detail?

Thanks for any help. I'll be sure to share pics, when I get it setup. And will trial about 30kg for 6km daily over a few days and give my review.

geriggs

WKR
I’m interested to hear any results. I had a k2 or k3 bag attached to my Kifaru frame. Worked well. Put a grab it on my frame to carry things in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both frames. The problem is the Kifaru doesn't have those little tabs at the top to insert into the 7200 bag like the K4 frame would. You'd have to rely on some sort of buckle/webbing loop attachment. Probably buy some hardware and you may lose some function.