Moving to Mathews V3X From Elite Ritual - Tuning Differences

ndbuck09

WKR
I'm coming from an Elite Ritual I got in 2018 to a V3X 33 I picked up recently. I work on my own stuff and can usually figure things out on my own but I'd like to perhaps shorten the tinkering curve when I get down to tuning the mathews here soon. I'm very familiar with the binary cam and what twisting untwisting cables/string does to Draw Length, Weight, ATA etc.

My high level question is: are these types of effects from twisting/untwisting cables/strings still in effect on the mathews cam system? Obviously there's that ring that the cable end terminates in but just for high level tuning principlies, do the things I've known about making the elite binary cam work apply to the mathews switchweight cam system? My gut says they do but I wanted to get some of your perspectives.

Thanks

OP
ndbuck09

ndbuck09

WKR
Thanks @Billy Goat Elite has a chart I had always referenced and it matches up with this info, but this confirms I can operate with the same thought process. Appreciate it

sneaky

"DADDY"
You can't yoke tune it for cam lean, have to do that with spacers, but if you're accustomed to Elites then that's already in your wheelhouse.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk