Mounting options for VX3 HD 4.5-14 x 50mm on Tikka T3X Superlite

Hello, looking for mounting options to get bell of scope somewhat close to rifle barrel. I was thinking Area 19 or Warne picatinny rail to go with some Leupold backcountry low rings that I already have. Just not sure how that would stack up. Anyone got this scope/rifle combo or similar setup? Any other recommendations? I like the idea of a rail since I already have the scope rings (if that combo would even work), but up for other options that would work well with this combo as well. Thanks!

Don’t know about the rail and rings but I have four Tikkas with the 40mm Leupolds (not the 50mm). They all are mounted in DNZ Game Reapers. Absolutely no problems.

Boltgun

Lil-Rokslider
On a 50mm objective (NF), UM 30mm Low rings get you around 1/4" of clearance on a T3x Lite. Very happy with those and will use again.

OP
D
Thanks, fellas! I went with area 419 Picatinny rail and am going to utilize the Leupold 30mm backcountry rail rings that I have. Will see if it fits and will post pics when I get everything in and assembled. I will check out the UM rings if this doesn’t work.