Mountainsmith Shelter LT almost 60% Off

Loper

WKR
I’m really tempted to grab the last one. Been debating it for the last 45 mins. However I just bought the REI tarp that went on sale a few months back that was mentioned here and I think I may just stick with that as my floorless shelter instead.

CorbLand

WKR
**** me, @robby denning @Ryan Avery you all really need to start demanding commission from some of these places for the amount they make off this forum. I would bet that 10 of these were purchased because of this thread alone.

xziang

WKR
I have the yellow one I bought a couple years ago for under 100.00. Installed a stove jack to try a 'hot tent'. For 60.00 you can't go wrong and it is even in a nice neutral color.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah Backordered now lol. Good thing I got one that I picked up in that same green color

kpk

WKR
For $60 - I decided to test out the backorder and if it comes through I'll pass my yellow one on to someone else.

Saw the comment about looking similar to Kuiu....and then I saw their stove jack for it. Anyone know if it could be made to work with the Mountainsmith, or better off to have one put in permanently?

Last edited:

jeffpg

WKR
I was almost all in but thought about the multiple floorless tents that I have at home and refrained...
With all the SO LBO bases, vestibules, and tarps that I have, not to mention a Redcliff, I really don't need any more.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
**** me, @robby denning @Ryan Avery you all really need to start demanding commission from some of these places for the amount they make off this forum. I would bet that 10 of these were purchased because of this thread alone.
Thanks for looking out for us but it’s a fine line between members post about their favorite gear and non-sponsored plants coming on here. We ask the plants not to do it and most comply (or get banned) but we don’t mind members organically sharing all this stuff even if it’s not from a sponsor. It’s what this place is about.

OP, you’re not a plant, right?

OP
tclipse

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for looking out for us but it’s a fine line between members post about their favorite gear and non-sponsored plants coming on here. We ask the plants not to do it and most comply (or get banned) but we don’t mind members organically sharing all this stuff even if it’s not from a sponsor. It’s what this place is about.

OP, you’re not a plant, right?
Hi, nope, no affiliation with the campsaver site, mountainsmith, or any other site/company. Been around Rokslide a few years and this is my first time posting about either. I just knew there would be heavy interest in the deal from seeing this tent/shelter mentioned a lot, and the price was ridiculous.

I already had one, but caved and bought a second from this deal, too :LOL:

Maverick1

WKR
I looked at this yesterday, briefly. Appears to be a good setup, but not better for MY needs. (Early season, no snow, no cold weather) 2 pound shelter, which requires two trekking poles, seems kind of heavy when it's all said and done. Decided to stick with the 8x10 tarp.

woods89

WKR
I looked at this yesterday, briefly. Appears to be a good setup, but not better for MY needs. (Early season, no snow, no cold weather) 2 pound shelter, which requires two trekking poles, seems kind of heavy when it's all said and done. Decided to stick with the 8x10 tarp.
Mines been snowed on a few times......

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, nope, no affiliation with the campsaver site, mountainsmith, or any other site/company. Been around Rokslide a few years and this is my first time posting about either. I just knew there would be heavy interest in the deal from seeing this tent/shelter mentioned a lot, and the price was ridiculous.

I already had one, but caved and bought a second from this deal, too :LOL:
Thanks man. We’re glad you posted up. It’s going to help somebody.

he_lives

FNG
For $60 - I decided to test out the backorder and if it comes through I'll pass my yellow one on to someone else.

Saw the comment about looking similar to Kuiu....and then I saw their stove jack for it. Anyone know if it could be made to work with the Mountainsmith, or better off to have one put in permanently?

I'd be curious if that would work as well.