Mountainsmith Shelter LT almost 60% Off

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
I think it looks good on my shelf until the weather gets nicer lol

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Got mine today.

They put a 20% off coupon in there. I won’t use it, PM me if you want the code. Expires 4/21/2023.

mitchellmountain

Lil-Rokslider
Got mine set up, I'm 6'4", and my son that I hunt with is about my size. We won't be sharing this lol. But as a one man shelter it is plenty roomy for me and my gear.

ofl0926

WKR
If someone decides that they don’t want theirs, I will take it off your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammymusi

WKR
Awesome thanks ! I will be using it as a spike tent when we leave our base wall camp set up so it’ll just be myself and my gear / bow

Mine showed up today as well. I set it up in the back yard with the trekking poles. For the money spent it’s a pretty nice shelter.

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
If someone decides that they don’t want theirs, I will take it off your hands

If anybody is interested in one, i got one off the sale and no longer need it. I did unpackage it to set it up in the yard but never taken to the field. Offered to ofl0926 already but he wasn't interested. Would do $70 tyd to cover my end on shipping.

If anybody is interested in one, i got one off the sale and no longer need it. I did unpackage it to set it up in the yard but never taken to the field. Offered to ofl0926 already but he wasn't interested. Would do $70 tyd to cover my end on shipping.

Looks like I won't get to use mine this year, if anybody missed out and still wants one I'd offer the same. It's new, never been out of the bag. I've got Venmo and Zelle.

Titan_Bow

WKR
Used mine for a week of high country mulie hunting a couple weeks ago. It worked well, especially for the price. I did get some condensation in it one night, but figured how to open and vent it out a little and it was no longer a problem. Stakes that came with it are garbage, replaced those with some good quality stakes.