Mountain Tactical bottom metal Problems

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I’ve expressed the fact that your product is faulty. I’ve asked for a refund, and even offered to ship the product (DBM) back to you, from Canada at my own expense. Ive basically been told to pound sand. Furthermore, I don’t see the need to call you. I’ve clearly explained the the issue via multiple emails. A phone call is not needed. A company refusing a refund on an unusable product they produce is in my opinion unacceptable. You can ride your high horse all you like, but at the end of the day, the product is unusable, the customer is clearly unhappy, and your clearly not willing to accept that.

I have some mountain tactial mags you might be interested in. They will for sure fix your bottom metal problems. Since you seem like an OK guy I'll sell them super cheap. PM me.

Mountain Tactical Company

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I’ve expressed the fact that your product is faulty. I’ve asked for a refund, and even offered to ship the product (DBM) back to you, from Canada at my own expense. Ive basically been told to pound sand. Furthermore, I don’t see the need to call you. I’ve clearly explained the the issue via multiple emails. A phone call is not needed. A company refusing a refund on an unusable product they produce is in my opinion unacceptable. You can ride your high horse all you like, but at the end of the day, the product is unusable, the customer is clearly unhappy, and your clearly not willing to accept that.
You have now brought this onto the Forums and I will reiterate my most recent email, which you have not responded to.
See email response below: (Names have been redacted)
"
There is no need to start swearing or acting this way.

We do not offer returns and that is stated on our website. (https://www.mountaintactical.com/product-returns) We have a repair or replace warranty also stated on our website. You are in Canada and per ITAR and the United States DDTC, DOS, DOC, and The Canadian Border Patrol we as Mountain Tactical Company are not legally allowed to ship this type of product directly to you. Because of these regulations and restrictions, we have selected dealers in Canada that are licensed to import these types of products. Our Bottom Metal falls into the restricted product category where only a licensed dealer can import and resell the product.

In your case that dealer is Redacted Canadian Dealer. We have an agreement with Redacted Canadian Dealer as a Canadian dealer that they handle returns and warranty on products they sell to customers within Canada and other countries. Again, I urge you to talk with them and handle a return or warranty work as we cannot deal directly with you.

If Redacted Canadian Dealer assembled, you a custom rifle or custom stock and did not function test all the parts together then you are frustrated with the wrong party. Function testing parts and components when conducting custom rifle work is standard practice.

We have been nothing but accommodating and helpful as we can from across the border. But again, I will remind you to speak with Redacted Canadian Dealer. Instead of spouting threats and swear words, hold the person who built your rifle responsible for failing to assemble your rifle correctly.

We are more than happy to work with Redacted Canadian Dealer and yourself to make sure you have an awesome Tikka experience. We are not willing to defy two different countries laws and regulations, if we go through the proper channels we can come to a solution where you are satisfied.

Again, I urge you to shoot me a call if you have any other questions and we can discuss in greater length."