Mountain Goat Video

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That's an option in my video editing software, but to be honest:) I just learned how to use it last night and was up till 2 AM getting this finished up.

It was much higher quality video at first, but I couldn't get Vimeo to except it, so I had to compress it down some.

The good thing about all of this is I now know how to edit and can put hours and hours of video and photos to use!

JG358

WKR
Great Video Aron.

The more I see of them the more I want to hunt them... might be the death of this fat boy!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video Aron! I have been on a few goat hunts, but never as the shooter. I would hunt those critters every year if I could.

My buddy took a long horned nanny on this hunt:

[video=youtube;PJD2qni-Uks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJD2qni-Uks&list=UU4cRVh7y8Rt6fTQCDfxJaFg&index=5&feature=plcp[/video]

It was a lot of fun.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Come on up to Alaska guys you can hunt them every year! Nice video Aron. Goat hunting is a blast, focus this year will be getting my wife one as the last time we went, coming down the hill with a buddys nice billy on our backs she broke her leg on the mountain side. So 2012 will be revenge on the goats :)

cmeier117

WKR
Come on up to Alaska guys you can hunt them every year! Nice video Aron. Goat hunting is a blast, focus this year will be getting my wife one as the last time we went, coming down the hill with a buddys nice billy on our backs she broke her leg on the mountain side. So 2012 will be revenge on the goats :)

Don't you need a guide to hunt them in Alaska?