Mountain Goat Outfitters

aussiehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Hi all,

Been just probing around gathering information on different outfitters for BC Mountain Goat. Have contacted Beaverfoot Outfitting due to some great reports from hunters on here but i stumbled across http://www.oneshotadventures.com/mountain-goat.htm owner is Neil Clatterbuck

Was wondering if anyone has used him for any hunt before as his MTN Goat price seems to good to be true.

His 9 day trip with 7 full days of hunting MTN Goat hunts are $8000USD - The price includes; hunt, guide, meals, lodging, license, tag, tax, everything…nothing hidden. Not included is travel to and from Radium Hot Springs, B.C., gratuities, taxidermy or shipping of trophies. Additional animals may be harvested at additional cost or trophy fee. Price is per person.

WCB

WKR
Dude has a Stone Sheep hunt for $23K +$10k trophy fee?
Big Horn for $17K?
Dalls for under $15K?

Something seems off...You can find legit outfitted Mountain Goat hunts for $3K more...unless someone on here back this outfit up I would have serious doubts.

OP
A

aussiehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Dude has a Stone Sheep hunt for $23K +$10k trophy fee?
Big Horn for $17K?
Dalls for under $15K?

Something seems off...You can find legit outfitted Mountain Goat hunts for $3K more...unless someone on here back this outfit up I would have serious doubts.

It started ringing warning bells for me straight away, seems to good to be true.

Stew

Lil-Rokslider
I live close to radium and have hunted both areas, I would go with beaverfoot.

ncstewart

WKR
Leaving Beaverfoot right now. We had 4 hunters with goat and moose tags. I’d be happy to talk if ya got questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decker9

WKR
Iv heard great things about beaver foot.

Looking at their site though, my first question to them, or request more so, would be “I want a billy”. Why they have a nanny on their hunt date / price page just seems weird.

Stew

Lil-Rokslider
Leaving Beaverfoot right now. We had 4 hunters with goat and moose tags. I’d be happy to talk if ya got questions.

Can you let us no how it went, maybe some pics if successful guessing you were bow hunting or at least for the moose.

ncstewart

WKR
No chance at all on moose. Like not even remotely close.
Goats were good. We killed two 4 year old billies.
If want more specific just pm me.

madcalfe

WKR
No chance at all on moose. Like not even remotely close.
Goats were good. We killed two 4 year old billies.
If want more specific just pm me.

nannies on pricing page and 2 4 year old billies taken.. sounds like the outfit needs a little more experience... 4 years old isn't a very big goat at all.

ncstewart

WKR
Well I was fine with representation goats. Both of us with goats were happy.
The moose though was a straight up joke. Honestly can’t believe they didn’t just refund that.

buzzy

WKR
You get what you pay for. Bob Milligan is one of the best. He’s expensive but you have a legit shot at a 10” or better goat. I shot a 6 year old goat with Bob and he went B&C with 10” of horn length.

pepenr21

FNG

hello stewart, i am going with troy soon, can you send me pm with how was your hunt? thanks