Most Important Episode of 2024?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
WEbsite-Header-1024x195-1.jpg

My money is that this will be the most important episode this year. @Travis Hobbs hosts Dan Gates, the "tip of the spear" in the fight against banning lion hunting in Colorado.

This fight won't stay in Colorado. The anti's want to take big cat hunting from every state. Please listen and get involved anyway you can.

(to note, we already had the NR/R argument on other threads, but the big picture view is that Colorado has been very generous to NR and we owe them our support! Even if you've never hunted, there, they need our support.)

View attachment 652342

My money is that this will be the most important episode this year. @Travis Hobbs hosts Dan Gates, the "tip of the spear" in the fight against banning lion hunting in Colorado.

This fight won't stay in Colorado. The anti's want to take big cat hunting from every state. Please listen and get involved anyway you can.

(to note, we already had the NR/R argument on other threads, but the big picture view is that Colorado has been very generous to NR and we owe them our support! Even if you've never hunted, there, they need our support.

View attachment 652342

(to note, we already had the NR/R argument on other threads, but the big picture view is that Colorado has been very generous to NR and we owe them our support! Even if you've never hunted, there, they need our support.)
100%. This is the most important battle for the future of hunting in Colorado and across the west. Dan is leading the way. Anyone who cares about the future of hunting and wants to know how to help, throw your support toward Coloradans for Responsible Wildlife Management. If they can get these ballot initiatives through there will be “blood in the water” and expect a never ending onslaught of more ballot initiatives to eventually eliminate hunting one species at a time. It could affect our ability to hunt for decades to come and will likely spread to other states if successful.

Last edited:

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
Robby and Travis I appreciate everything you guys are doing with the podcasts, from hunting big bucks to bringing major issues like this to the mic for everyone to hear. Thank you.

Dan Gates, if you’re on Rokslide, Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank you from all of us that never take our hunting heritage for granted.

Robby and Travis I appreciate everything you guys are doing with the podcasts, from hunting big bucks to bringing major issues like this to the mic for everyone to hear. Thank you.

Dan Gates, if you’re on Rokslide, Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank you from all of us that never take our hunting heritage for granted.
Appreciate the feedback sir! 👊🏻

@Travis Hobbs you are a gifted interviewer. I appreciated you having Dan on the podcast; Great listen. We are going to win this here in CO.
Thank you for listening! I hope you guys do beat this and I think you can! I know I’m going to be doing what I can to help as I really have grown to love hunting Colorado every year.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great episode! Dan is the real deal.
he's working his tail off for us. Everytime I check IG, he's there somewhere.

Please donate! If we can help Colorado win this, it'll beat back the anti's at least a few years or more. When we beat the bear baiting issue in Idaho in '96, they took their marbles and we've hardly heard from them on that issue.

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider

Please donate! If we can help Colorado win this, it'll beat back the anti's at least a few years or more. When we beat the bear baiting issue in Idaho in '96, they took their marbles and we've hardly heard from them on that issue.
CRWM has me on auto pay, sir. I'm in the fight.

This x 1000. If we win we buy some time. If we lose there will be “blood in the water”- pun intended. All the national anti-hunting groups will fundraise on this and launch more ballot initiatives every year. Please donate if you can. This is much bigger than just Colorado and mountain lions.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
This x 1000. If we win we buy some time. If we lose there will be “blood in the water”- pun intended. All the national anti-hunting groups will fundraise on this and launch more ballot initiatives every year. Please donate if you can. This is much bigger than just Colorado and mountain lions.
yip!

and I've said it on other threads, us NRs owe this to Colorado. They've been pretty generous with NR allocations compared to other states. If you've ever hunted Co, you owe them this support.