Montana lost and found

Tcmo-33

FNG
Not sure if this is even a good idea or not but I feel that if I was in the owners position, I’d appreciate someone doing this for me. I was hunting in southern Montana recently and I found an item. If anyone on here has gone hunting in southern Montana and can tell me what they lost and where they lost it, I’d like to get it back to you. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

Tcmo-33

FNG
It was a rough one last week so both could be lost easily!

Geewhiz

WKR
I found a rangefinder last spring, if you can tell me what it is and approx where, you can have it back.

OP
T

Tcmo-33

FNG
I’m sure it’s a long shot but I wanted to give it a try. If i don’t find the owner I hope to find a youth who would put it to use.

Blinddog

Lil-Rokslider
I found a rangefinder last spring, if you can tell me what it is and approx where, you can have it back.
lost a leupold in wy. in G while deer hunting. i was 4 hrs away when i figured it out. was cheaper to by a new one at the time for my antelope hunt.

OP
T

Tcmo-33

FNG
By the power of Facebook, the rangefinder it on its way home. I posted on a local to the area buy sell page and found the owner who verified the serial number. Not only did I find the owner but I also found the guy who watched the owner pull up the morning I found it and verified his vehicle.
A few take-always…….
Social media does have a few plus sides and you never really know who is watching you in the mountains

OP
T

Tcmo-33

FNG
Take it easy with that word pal. In todays day in age that’s all you have to say to qualify for a visit from Chris Hanson