Montana elk and deer draw

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
MT FWP released a statement saying results will post "the week of April 22nd."

Sorry guys, no tax day bonus.

bpotter

Lil-Rokslider
Checked website today. Was week of April 15 now week of April 22 for results. Assuming the delay was due to the increased number of applications.

I have a bad track records on sure thing draws so when they are oversold I could be as much to blame as whiskey. My business card actually says professional scapegoat.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
Man , you guys have got to stop bringing me down ! I'm usually a really lucky hunter and fisherman so I'm going to be torqued if your bad luck rubs off on me ! ;)

I was really anticipating this drawing.... And know im kind of hoping i dont draw this year. But adds are i will. I have 5 bonus points and the tag i put in for is usually drawn with 4 or 5 points... But i found out with some new research this year that it might not be the tag i was hoping for..

If i draw then make the best of it. If i dont then its time to start looking at a harder to draw unit and build up a few more points.

Thats where I got my info. Its a great tag. Just isn't the tag I expected. I have been applying for it for several years and now I'm kind of bumbed. I spend so much time over looking the results of pay years, I almost have them memorized LOL. What part of western mt are you in?

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I am in the Bitterroot Valley.

Odds are bad no matter the points you have for the tags around here. :)

Figured as much by the name! I'm up he in kalispell. Yeah tags aarekind of funny that way. Have you ever hunted or known any one who has hunted 455 over by helena?

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Figured as much by the name! I'm up he in kalispell. Yeah tags aarekind of funny that way. Have you ever hunted or known any one who has hunted 455 over by helena?

I don't know much about that district, other than some decent deer have come out of it.

good to see a good sized montana contingency on Rokslide. I moved to Great Falls about 1.5 years ago from wyoming.... I am still trying to figure out all the different draws/point/tags/permits in montana hahaha.

Joe

Hopefully we found out soon. Been looking everyday and just found that article that states the week of the 22. More waiting!

I will pm you if I draw. Did you have good luck there?

I have heard and the draw stats kind of back it up. I spend more of my time in the breaks hunting cows every year and hoping someone draws a bull tag for it!!!