Montana Antelope

It's OK. I've been spending money like a drunk sailor this year, and will be better off staying home and saving my pennies up for something next year. I was just surprised because looking at draw info from last year it seemed like a slam dunk.
Yea looked like you probably had less than a 1% chance of NOT drawing…. So lucky, just not good luck 😂

MTHunter20

Lil-Rokslider
It's OK. I've been spending money like a drunk sailor this year, and will be better off staying home and saving my pennies up for something next year. I was just surprised because looking at draw info from last year it seemed like a slam dunk.
That 900-20 tag uses separate bonus points from the regular antelope draw. So your 5 points wouldn't be applied towards that draw. You'll see when check your bonus points after they update.

That 900-20 tag uses separate bonus points from the regular antelope draw. So your 5 points wouldn't be applied towards that draw. You'll see when check your bonus points after they update.
Yes, just now realizing Archery antelope bonus points are separate. My 5 points are for antelope rifle. Live and learn! All good!

ao9488

FNG
Figured I'd get a point out of applying for the first time and ended up drawing a party tag with a buddy. Just like archery mule deer and elk I plan on failing miserably. Should be a great time exploring a place I've never been.

Smyersvt

FNG
Just remember to purchase them in July, I thought I did last year but I forgot. If you fail to buy points 2 years in a row I believe you lose those points.
Thanks for the info! I have a reminder set for July but didn’t realize you loose everything if you skip 2 years. (I just verified on Wyoming Fish and Game website and that is the case)

ao9488

FNG
Thanks for the info! I have a reminder set for July but didn’t realize you loose everything if you skip 2 years. (I just verified on Wyoming Fish and Game website and that is the case)
Yeah, I almost messed up. I have a reminder for every day in July so I don't forget.

Smyersvt

FNG
Yeah, I almost messed up. I have a reminder for every day in July so I don't forget.
Not trying to promote anything because I saw the thread about not pushing certain company’s, but HuntReminder is and awesome tool for that that I use. If you already have OnX it comes free with it. Sends you text messages when the app dates open, have one week left, one day left, and close.

ao9488

FNG
Not trying to promote anything because I saw the thread about not pushing certain company’s, but HuntReminder is and awesome tool for that that I use. If you already have OnX it comes free with it. Sends you text messages when the app dates open, have one week left, one day left, and close.
I have OnX, never thought to use that though. Thanks for the info.