MO Ozarks Rok Rally & Turkey Hunt

Jdog

WKR
I'm hoping one of you brings a sewing machine, some polyester and merino--I'll lay flat on the dirt and trace my body.

Then one of you can do magic and make some clothes.

J

Jdog

WKR
alright, alright...let's keep it above the belt. maybe this is better

Attachments

• IMG_3188.jpg
    IMG_3188.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 36

MOcluck

Lil-Rokslider
Time off starts the first saturday of the season I always take the second and third weeks off to chase longbeards!

OP
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
I'm hoping one of you brings a sewing machine, some polyester and merino--I'll lay flat on the dirt and trace my body.

Then one of you can do magic and make some clothes.

J

I recently priced a bolt of merino/synthetic blend material. Not cheap.

OP
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Time off starts the first saturday of the season I always take the second and third weeks off to chase longbeards!

So you could be down as early as Fri. night, the 24th? Given this is the weekend we land on and weather cooperates for you...

MOcluck

Lil-Rokslider
The "snow season" according to the great state of Missouri ends in march and thank the good lord so does my on call status. Yea I could be down friday night , it would probably be late I think your chosen spot is a few hours from me.

OP
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
As it stands, all dates are still candidates. If we stick to the middle two weeks and first three weekends, we get MOcluck for sure. I may not be available for the weekend of 25/26 Apr.

CB123

FNG
I have last weekend in April open and first weekend in May. Could definitely take off a Friday for a long weekend.

OP
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
MO Ozarks Rok Rally & Turkey Hunt

Alright. Well, I'd rather not cramp the weekend by fitting in my Dad's b-day and the rally, so let's exclude Apr. 25/26. I can do any other weekend and will take another day off and we've got three others already that can do the May 2/3 weekend. River Rat will be there as long as his lady isn't in labor. (She gave him that go-ahead already. 1st child though, so no tellin right now.)

Sights seem to be settlin on the weekend of May 2/3...

Last edited: