Mo foam chunk

Oyeah914

FNG
Has anyone tried the Mo foam chunk target? I’m thinking about getting to shoot mostly field points into and some fixed blades. (Shooting a compound)

OctoberGold

Lil-Rokslider
Those layered targets don't usually last very long when you start throwing broadheads at them. I use bag targets for field points and will be picking up a blob for broadhead tuning since my old block 4x4 is finally shot out.

OP
O

Oyeah914

FNG
I might give the chunk a try just because of the $30 rebait on the 18” one. If it last a year or so it might be worth $70.

Spence14

WKR
I ordered the 12” while I was on a temporary assignment and couldn’t bring my targets from home. It worked good for what it was. Mine was pretty much shot out after about 4-5 months. Maybe the 18” will last a little longer

OP
O

Oyeah914

FNG
Haha I hope so but if it shoots out then I’ll probably go for the Rinehart and hopefully get some years out of it.

Dsmiley49

FNG
They dont hold up long term. I shot my 18" out (middle anyways), but I throw alot of broadheads.

87TT

WKR
I haven't found any target that holds up to broadheads for long. Just shooting a few at my Rinehart Tears it up pretty bad. I struggle to get a year out of one after using BH's for a few weeks. I have literally shot them into pieces and the shot the pieces.