WTS Minox ZP5 5-25x56 FFP MR4 Mil Reticle

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Minox ZP5 5-25x56 MR4 Mil reticle. I have 2 of these and don't need this one.

A true Alpha class scope. Simply the best view of any scope I have ever used. Read Form's review. He comments that you notice how good it is every time you get behind it. It also passed the drop tests and is still holding zero as of Sunday.

Used for a Prairie Dog hunt in 2021 for 80 rounds and for an additional 40 rounds since. It is in great condition but unfortunately picked up a few scuffs on the windage dial bouncing around on the hunt. The lens cover for the front is missing. Comes with the original box and manual

The MR4 reticle is the classic illuminated Christmas Tree reticle and very easy to use.

Retails for $3500. Sell for $1700 to your door. CONUS.

Attachments

• ZP5 1.jpeg
    ZP5 1.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 58
  • ZP5 2.jpeg
    ZP5 2.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 62
  • ZP5 3.jpeg
    ZP5 3.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 54
  • ZP5 4.jpeg
    ZP5 4.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 53
  • ZP5 5.jpeg
    ZP5 5.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 40
  • ZP5 6.jpeg
    ZP5 6.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
OP
L

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Here is what Form said about the ZP5. He was testing the THLR reticle version. This MR4 version is less hunting oriented but still a very nice reticle.

Eyebox:

Simply put- fantastic. One of the easiest to get behind scopes I have ever used- maybe the easiest. There’s no other way to explain it- it is fantastically forgiving.

Eye Relief:

Specs have it at 3.9+ inches. That’s about right. It has plenty of ER and it’s constant from 5x to 25x.

Field Of View:

Is excellent from 5x to 25x and noticeable in use.

Image Quality:

The clarity, color, and contrast is excellent. Resolution is extremely high, image brightness is fantastic even after dark. Clarity across the FOV is even, with no aberrations noticed.

Depth of field:

That is once focused/parallax removed at a certain distance, how much closer and farther than that distance are objects still in focus and parallax free. The DOF is the best I have seen. There is basically two settings in use- 100 yards which is good from in the woods to about 300, and 600’ish which is good from about 300-infinity. During use hunting I set it to around 300-400 didn’t touch it again. Truthfully you can set it at 300 yards and never touch it.

It’s a $3,00 scope and it has as good of glass as any. I do not care about “glass” until the scope works and even then it’s not that big of a deal to me once “good” has been reached; however the clarity, contrast, and brightness combined with the huge eyebox and eye relief, the good FOV and the excellent DOF all combine to make it the only scope I have used that makes me notice it every time I use it.

Last edited: