MHG, I need you now!

I was talking to a friend earlier today, and we were poking fun at dudes that sit in the passenger seat while their wife drives them around. (I know, I need to grow up.....)

Anyways, I've been looking for some good memes to send him related to the topic, and I'm striking out.

MHG, Please Help!!!!!!!
Where I’m from we just assume they have a few too many DUI’s (if you read that as “dewee’s we’re probably from the same kinda place)

JK47

FNG
This thread cracked me up, y’all.

But I gotta ask….how in the hell DO you make memes????? I think I’d be really good at it!!!

dtrkyman

WKR
When I leave town I always remind my wife how to put gas in her rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Lil-Rokslider
Listen Guys,

I need to apologize. There were a couple guys that were offended by this thread, and that was never my intent. I'm really sorry.

Borat-PNG-Photo-3909127379.png

OP
Lil-Rokslider
It’s just like men who raise step kids. They probably need to sit down while they pee. I mean seriously, imagine raising some other dudes kids or even loving a chick that has kids with another guy….

That’s literally beta status by nature. Some other dude gets to have sex and make kids while some beta dude settles down and raises the kids???

Yeah no thanks lol.
......... you took this one in a strange direction

tony

WKR
Hell I’m a cuck
I prefer my GF drives :D

Of course she blasts that simp, bro country bullshit when she does.
And then I realize my mistake of letting her drive.

ddowning

Lil-Rokslider
😂
My wife gets severe car sickness when anyone drives except her. Hence, she is my all time DD and the driver when we are going somewhere together. You can make the meme for me as well!
I have the exact same issue. Long trips mean long naps for me usually. I finally taught her to pull a trailer because I got tired of her getting sick riding whenever we needed a trailer.