MHG, I need you now!

8pun9q.jpg

Surprised there isn't a meme of guys who let their wives drive are probably the same ones who think Leopolds are the most superior scope on the market.

I thought this thread was going to be more entertaining than it actually is.

Y'know Ms. Daisy was the boss and she didn't drive. She told everyone else what to do. Just like most of the wives do.

Pure beta move letting your wife drive you around all the time. Symptom of the larger societal issues with men. I said what I said.

Men who drive = may be putting ego before protecting family.
Men who let there wife drive = can shoot/fight and have the vehicle ready to go.
Also, men have more crashes of all severity levels per mile driven then women, so the rarity of needing to fight aside, your family is likely safer if your wife drives.

You pick up a hitch hiker, what seating arrangement do you want if he pulls a weapon?
A. You drive and your wife stays in the passenger seat.
B. You are a scaredy cat and you would not have picked him up.
C. You drive, your wife moves to the back seat.
D. Your wife drives, hitch hiker sits in the front passenger seat, and you sit behind him.

My wife does not like driving, and I do, so I do most of the driving. Of course, perhaps I just tell myself that to sooth my ego.

Last edited:
Men who drive = may be putting ego before protecting family.
Men who let there wife drive = can shoot/fight and have the vehicle ready to go.
Also, men have more crashes of all severity levels per mile driven then women, so the rarity of needing to fight aside, your family is likely safer if your wife drives.

You pick up a hitch hiker, what seating arrangement do you want if he pulls a weapon?
A. You drive and your wife stays in the passenger seat.
B. You are a scaredy cat and you would not have picked him up.
C. You drive, your wife moves to the back seat.
D. Your wife drives, hitch hiker sits in the front passenger seat, and you sit behind him.

My wife does not like driving, and I do, so do most of the driving. Of course, perhaps I just tell myself that to sooth my ego.
Ha, you remind me of a class I took for my job that went over crashes and statistics of them. Guys are more likely to wreck and be a more severe wreck.

I drive, but I also drive for work. So accustomed to it. Only time my wife will drive is when I'm sick or tired. Fallen asleep while driving twice in my life. Don't want to repeat that. If there's bad weather, or any weather, I always drive. I'm the most comfortable in it. And especially with ice or snow I don't stress over it.

The insecurity here is wild! You guys really feel emasculated by letting the woman you (are supposed to) love drive the car?

I drive 99% of the time because she would rather play on her phone, but on the rare occasion she hops in the driver's seat I'm not worried about what the guys with truck nuts on the back of their pavement princess think about me. It is far less manly to care about something so irrelevant than let the wife chauffeur you around.

I also cook salmon in the air fryer from time to time 🤷‍♂️

Mine likes to drive and I don’t.
I’m fine with it.I get to research the next gun I’ll buy.
Never once have i thought anything about it nor does she.
Now when we pump gas,I do it,i also open her doors for her when walking in somewhere.
We been together close to 30 years so maybe some of you guys need to not worry about what make you look manly and just do the dishes without asking.

The insecurity here is wild! You guys really feel emasculated by letting the woman you (are supposed to) love drive the car?

I drive 99% of the time because she would rather play on her phone, but on the rare occasion she hops in the driver's seat I'm not worried about what the guys with truck nuts on the back of their pavement princess think about me. It is far less manly to care about something so irrelevant than let the wife chauffeur you around.

I also cook salmon in the air fryer from time to time 🤷‍♂️
Smoll pp syndrome is rampant

No shame in my game. I’m quick to hand over the keys and enjoy taking in the landscape and wildlife for a change. Before kids, our deal was I drove basically in winter and she did in summer. I also commute to work, so I will always let someone else drive. I also married a Dr. who often times passes me in the breadwinner category; and it’s all smiles from me when that happens! I have no insecurities when it comes to stuff that improves my life!

I usually wonder if he has suspended license, has been drinking and should'nt drive, or just doesnt care to drive that day.
Not really my business, but if its the first 2 kudos to him.

Back