Mesa precision Arms

Hausser

FNG
Any reviews for Mesa percision arms? Coming up on 6 weeks and I have emailed and called to get an update and nothing. Hopefully this is not their norm or it will be the last time I order from them.

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
I used them a few years ago and they took about twice as long as projected on my build. Blamed it on Covid. I do remember them being a little slow on answering emails. I was happy with the end product though.

OP
H

Hausser

FNG
I finally got ahold of someone from Mesa about two weeks ago and they stated that it will be two more week. They are moving shops was the excuse. Here is my complaint, when you state 4 to 6 weeks I expect it to ship with in 4 to 6 weeks. If for whatever reason it will not ship send an email or call the customers and let them know it will be delayed. I guess as a previous business owner I believe in communication with the customer. Whatever happened to customer service and communication.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You got a rifle built and they quoted 4-6 weeks?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rijoh

FNG
when you state 4 to 6 weeks I expect it to ship with in 4 to 6 weeks
Agree, anything else is not good business practice. A couple of years ago I wanted a stock for my Tikka. Redhawk said 10-12 weeks but was $75 cheaper. MPA said 4-6 weeks. I wanted it quicker so was willing to pay the extra. It was around 10 weeks and I kept getting the "only 2 more weeks" several times. I could have saved the money if they were upfront. That said, I do like their stocks.

davsco

WKR
i'm awaiting my 3rd stock from mesa. awaiting a carbon six barrel also for that build.

mesa has been really good at responding to all my various questions.