Merry Christmas from your Family at Camera Land

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
101418_1016536_272187.gif

logo.jpg

We at Camera Land want to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas.

merry-christmas-images-and-xmas-pictures.jpg

Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Doug,

Right back at you. Thanks for being a quality source of info....and the best place to purchase optics.

You must be an old guy like me /grin. I bought my Swaros from you about 23 [or more?] years ago.......and a few more items since.

See if you can talk Swaro into rolling back their prices on the SLC's to the $600 I paid way back when...will ya? /grin

Last edited:
Doug,

Right back at you. Thanks for being a quality source of info....and the best place to purchase optics.

You must be an old guy like me /grin. I bought my Swaros from you about 23 [or more?] years ago.......and a few more items since.

See if you can talk Swaro into rolling back their prices on the SLC's to the $600 I paid way back when...will ya? /grin

We're not old, we're seasoned and tis the season :)

Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Question for you on this holiday, would love the nikkor 70-200 lens but trying to find something a little more budget friendly for now. Saw the 18-300 from nikon but was curious of your thoughts on a budget super zoom style lens that will give a good quality photo. Had a tamron 18-240 but it broke and I was given a refund so I want budget but not cheap ha

(Nikon d3400)

Question for you on this holiday, would love the nikkor 70-200 lens but trying to find something a little more budget friendly for now. Saw the 18-300 from nikon but was curious of your thoughts on a budget super zoom style lens that will give a good quality photo. Had a tamron 18-240 but it broke and I was given a refund so I want budget but not cheap ha

(Nikon d3400)

Our pleasure to assist. Give us a call, 516-217-1000, and speak with my brother Joel as he runs the camera side.

Merry Christmas

(Nikon d3400)

Please give us a call and speak with Joel as he runs the camera side. He'll take great care of you

Thought my wife was getting me new Leicas for Christmas. I’m usually good at guessing my gifts. She didn’t. I’ll give you a holler next week when I’m back from Hawaii to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back