Meopta optic 5

I know there was a big buzz on the 6 when they came out,but never heard much about the 5. I was wondering opions on them from guys that have used them. Thinking about putting a 5 on my 300win.

OP
C
I have seen the old post on this,but looking for info from guys that used hunting with it. Looking at the 5 because of weight. Thinking of the 4-20×50 BC RD model. Has it held up, do you like, would you buy again? Can you dial if you want or it strictly a BC scope?

ChrisAU

WKR
I have a 2-10x42 on a backup whitetail rifle and I think it’s fantastic for the price. Great glass, adjusts properly, integrated throw lever. I actually hunted a lot with it this past season and loved it.

Have you had any problems like not holding zero durability issues I’m not gonna beat my scope up by any means but I’m pretty clumsy at times and I want something that can handle it and still hunt as hard as I can.

ChrisAU

WKR
Have you had any problems like not holding zero durability issues I’m not gonna beat my scope up by any means but I’m pretty clumsy at times and I want something that can handle it and still hunt as hard as I can.

No, and it has taken a few bumps. Nothing too abusive but it held zero fine.