Men's Raider Polartec® Power Grid™ Half Zip

Ho5tile1

WKR
This looks like a nice piece and I have other FORLOH stuff that is very well made there rain coat and some pants. Fit is as stated and they have held up. But the price of this stuff is so outrageous and not just FORLOH all of them. I’m sure there other non hunting companies making a fleece shirt for half that. At this point I dont care where it’s made if made In America means double or triple the price for a dame shirt I’m just not doing it anymore. I’d like to support American made etc. but not at that price. If it jumped off the hanger and made me breakfast then washed and hung itself maybe..this is not aimed at FORLOH but all the hunting brands. I’m sure FORLOH charges more cause it’s the cost of doing business in America. Plus we are the ones paying these stupid prices for clothes so why would they stop.. I wouldn’t…

https://forloh.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/mens-raider-polartec-power-grid-half-zip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P Carter

WKR
But it’s nasa proven! Fwiw, I agree. I’d love a power grid half-zip but the price is ridiculous. Beyond clothing has a shirt but the fit was skin tight, black diamond had one at 50% off ($50), so the price was right, but no half-zip. They have a half zip at $140, which is still too high, if I see one at serious discount I’ll get one.

$180 is just insane for that product.

Edited: Polartec has two power grid products, a general grid fleece that's used, for example, in the patagonia R1 and other generic grid fleece. They came out with a new one that, as best I can describe, is ultra-light and not your standard generic grid. It's the latter that I'm after. I think this is what the Forlogh product uses. If it's the generic grid fleece, like used in the R1, the price is even more ridiculous.

Even so, the Beyond Clothing "new" polartec power grid is now $29, no half-zip and a funky fit, but still. If anyone knows the actual name for this new power grid product, would love to know! It's in the Beyond Bask L1 pullover, Black Diamond Coefficient LT crew, and probably some others.

Last edited:
OP
H

Ho5tile1

WKR
Gonna go check those out as id like to use this new shirt from forloh but not at that price. I’m a long way from rich but me and my wife both have good jobs and we are very blessed that we can get things we want versus only stuff we need so I can afford the shirt but refuse to pay those prices anymore it just don’t make sense and all that nasa crap who cares it’s fleece I’m not going to space and everything I’ve ever got that had some space technology in it never did anything but cost more…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk