WKR
Daily contribution
504b210c2d67f9728382ca1f119b6e94.jpg
737aba794d30d92f271dfe6f717c36e1.jpg
188a89f962b8bc2c7ad4a7846440d981.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
"Break the resistance down"? Dumbasses who talk like this have ZERO grasp of the concept of Freedom. And just how easily THIS precedent that emotionally they happen to agree with here... can just as easily be used TOMORROW to take away some other choice that they DON'T AGREE WITH being taken away from them. That's the "IT" about all this they don't get!

SubmitNowPunyPeasantPssh.jpg

TheGDog

WKR
The point of my friends tongue-in-cheek suggestion was that any Dem/SJW/Virtue-Signaller's mind would be blown since it'd be caught in the conundrum of them being stupid and wanting everyone to have the vaccine passports because they are sheep... but yet... their vehement dislike for simple Voter ID policies since somehow somebody along the way managed to convince them that's somehow racist.

It's a brilliant comment that would make those individuals reflect on that conundrum. And ultimately bring to light the flaw(s) in their thinking. #Booya

The point of my friends tongue-in-cheek suggestion was that any Dem/SJW/Virtue-Signaller's mind would be blown since it'd be caught in the conundrum of them being stupid and wanting everyone to have the vaccine passports because they are sheep... but yet... their vehement dislike for simple Voter ID policies since somehow somebody along the way managed to convince them that's somehow racist.

It's a brilliant comment that would make those individuals reflect on that conundrum. And ultimately bring to light the flaw(s) in their thinking. #Booya

Since when are partisan hacks worried about being hypocritical?

It's like saying "want to split the left in two? Put all white men in gulags". In both cases, conservatives will hate it more.

To keep this thing on track:
gulag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.