Meat eater line one calls

bsnedeker

WKR
Lol....this is getting ridiculous! Did you look at the MEATEATER TRAUMA KIT???? $200 bucks for what looks like about $50-60 bucks worth of stuff (being generous here)!

If people are dumb enough to pay that for CNC call nothing I can do about...I hope they sell every one of them..I will never give somebody a hard time for making a dollar, they just wont make one off me...I am going to keep using my 15 yr old custom slate, it's still got some room for a few more notches on the bottom edge.

Lol....this is getting ridiculous! Did you look at the MEATEATER TRAUMA KIT???? $200 bucks for what looks like about $50-60 bucks worth of stuff (being generous here)!

Look again. Price quality items for that exact kit and I will bet you $5 you can't get it for lower cost, including shipping. How do I know? I made a spreadsheet and checked pricing. :)

Lol....tell me more!
Total
$216.36​
C-A-T Tourniquet
$30.00​
QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing - Z-Fold
$43.00​
North American Rescue Wound Packing Gauze X 2
$8.00​
Elastic Wrap Bandage - 4" x 5yds
$32.00​
Duct-Mini Tape Roll - 2" x 100yds
$12.00​
Hyfin Chest Seal Dressing - Compact Twin Pack
$18.00​
Trauma Shears
$14.00​
Triangular Bandage (Cravat)
$14.70​
SAM Splint II
$14.00​
Hypothermia Wrap with Orange Signal side - 60" x 96"
$7.00​
Aviation Panel Kit
$17.00​
2X Gloves
$2.16​
LOKSAK reusable airtight and waterproof bag
$4.50​

gburk

WKR
Cutting the distance Phelps episode #1 came off sounding like an infomercial. actually, now that i think of it, that's exactly what it was.

if it continues I probably won't be listening much longer, and i'll listen to damn near anything when it comes to podcasts.

I thought they talked about doing one of the calls as a giveaway where the winner got the call and a hunt with Steve on the property. Said they were gonna sit on the stump and call on in with the call.

I was thoroughly disappointed they turned the Cutting the Distance podcasts into an infomercial too. Loved it when Remi hosted and was excited when I saw the first Phelps episode was going to be about calling turkeys.

gburk

WKR
I miss Remi! Phelps seems like an interesting and knowledgeable guy but when you have a pile of high margin merch to move, it changes things and not for the better :cry: