MDT HNT26 L/A & Zermatt Ti3 Fitment

Working on putting together a new build and am running into a fitment issue.

Using a HNT26 chassis, and a Zermatt Ti3 L/A I’m getting contact on (not sure of the proper terminology) the shaft of the bolt knob. Before the bolt comes to its fully closed position, the section between the shroud and knob itself is hitting the chassis, preventing it from completely closing. Almost like the notch that’s machined into the chassis to accommodate that part of the bolt knob isn’t cut deep enough.

Has anyone else used that action in that chassis? Has anyone had this issue? Is there an easy fix? Not really interested in cutting into a new $1700 chassis…

Thank you!

Working on putting together a new build and am running into a fitment issue.

Using a HNT26 chassis, and a Zermatt Ti3 L/A I’m getting contact on (not sure of the proper terminology) the shaft of the bolt knob. Before the bolt comes to its fully closed position, the section between the shroud and knob itself is hitting the chassis, preventing it from completely closing. Almost like the notch that’s machined into the chassis to accommodate that part of the bolt knob isn’t cut deep enough.

Has anyone else used that action in that chassis? Has anyone had this issue? Is there an easy fix? Not really interested in cutting into a new $1700 chassis…

Thank you!
If no one chimes in I would certainly give mdt a call, they are very helpful