Maxpedition Versapak S-Type or anyone that works on Cordura?

Ever find products that just "work" and they dissappear? I've had a ManPurse or Satchel for over a decade. I am a lefty. Sometimes I throw a handgun in the pack....like it was designed also :). I found this Man Purse to be soooo absoulte for a Gear nerd with strong self confidence and minimal ego.

The zipper is broken. Making the pouch or 1st pocket unserviceable. Maxpedition no longer makes the dedicated Left hand S-Type pack.

Throwing a Hail Mary for maybe someone to read this and have one they'd part with, or:

The zipper has simple "come apart" where you can pull at both sides of the fabric and the teeth come apart. Any leads on someone who could fix such an issue?

Completely frustrated with Maxpedition. Moses literally hung up on me 3X in a row while I was voicing my issues. I took photos of the issue 5 months ago and emailed them. Never heard a response.

These are cheap Chinese POS bag that maybe cost $5 to make. But it fit well. ANd the left side one carry different than the right side ones. Would love another. 25 minutes of Google has me empty handed. No eBay. No amazon. Nada

So it needs a new zipper?
Contact Rugged Thread in Bend Oregon.
They specialize in gear repair.
Not cheap at all but I have had them fix and modify several pieces of gear. Always solid.

They have the contract for kuiu repairs now.
I'm sure they will let you ship it but if not Pm me.

I don't really go to town much but could probably handle it if you're not in a hurry.

Clarktar

WKR
Ever find products that just "work" and they dissappear? I've had a ManPurse or Satchel for over a decade. I am a lefty. Sometimes I throw a handgun in the pack....like it was designed also :). I found this Man Purse to be soooo absoulte for a Gear nerd with strong self confidence and minimal ego.

The zipper is broken. Making the pouch or 1st pocket unserviceable. Maxpedition no longer makes the dedicated Left hand S-Type pack.

Throwing a Hail Mary for maybe someone to read this and have one they'd part with, or:

The zipper has simple "come apart" where you can pull at both sides of the fabric and the teeth come apart. Any leads on someone who could fix such an issue?

Completely frustrated with Maxpedition. Moses literally hung up on me 3X in a row while I was voicing my issues. I took photos of the issue 5 months ago and emailed them. Never heard a response.

These are cheap Chinese POS bag that maybe cost $5 to make. But it fit well. ANd the left side one carry different than the right side ones. Would love another. 25 minutes of Google has me empty handed. No eBay. No amazon. Nada
You should check out smithsewn customs. He does great work!! I have had him fix up two jackets, build a neoprene cover for my spotter, and I have bought several bags and pouches from him. Great dude, but even better service/craftsmanship. @as.ks.ak

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk