maven

nobody

WKR
Nope. I’ve had 2 pairs (c’s and now b’s), and know multiple guys who love their b’s as well.

What exactly are you looking at/for?

I use almost all Maven glass. I have there C.1's, C.3's, their C spotter and their high end rangefinder. The only thing I don't like is the wheel on the rangefinder.

I have the B1.2 and B.3. They are great. I have no need for a pair of higher quality binos than those.

WKR
B2's are a bit big and heavy.

Resale value is pretty bad on here (classifieds).

Otherwise, very good.

nobody

WKR
B2's are a bit big and heavy.

Resale value is pretty bad on here (classifieds).

Otherwise, very good.
Why do you say the B2’s resale value is bad? From what I see, they go for about 70-80% of full retail. Better return relative to initial investment than almost anything. Heck, I see NL Pures going for 80% off their retail cost right now with guys offloading their 12’s for the new 14’s.

Not trying to be argumentative, I’m just curious what led you to that conclusion?

WKR
Why do you say the B2’s resale value is bad? From what I see, they go for about 70-80% of full retail. Better return relative to initial investment than almost anything. Heck, I see NL Pures going for 80% off their retail cost right now with guys offloading their 12’s for the new 14’s.

Not trying to be argumentative, I’m just curious what led you to that conclusion?
If you can find me a set of NL Pure's for 80% off, I'll buy em'...

Wasn't specifically talking about the B2's resale value. Just Maven resale in general is a bit challenging, except for the unobtanium scope at the moment.

Agross

WKR
Have or have had 9 different pairs of their binos. I don’t have anything bad to say. Dealt with their customer service twice, and it was excellent, above and beyond what I expected.

Moosehunter

Lil-Rokslider
If you can find me a set of NL Pure's for 80% off, I'll buy em'...

Wasn't specifically talking about the B2's resale value. Just Maven resale in general is a bit challenging, except for the unobtanium scope at the moment.
I've seen em all the way down to 2100.
Maven resale value isn't the best. But everything comes down quite a bit off of new price. I spend to much time watching the used market tho.

Have or have had 9 different pairs of their binos. I don’t have anything bad to say. Dealt with their customer service twice, and it was excellent, above and beyond what I expected.

I rolled a set of 11x45 off cliff, best CS experience in my life. had a new pair in less then 7 days if I remember right from day they received them.

I’m current at 34 days with Swarovski, and had luppy go 29 days on a rifle scope

anyone have something bad to say about the maven binos?
The rubber armor comes off easily and the eyecups won’t stay in place. They are a great mid tier optic and will serve someone well but those are things I learned from several people I know who own them.

I looked through them multiple times and would put them optically square in with Vortex, Leupold, Sig, and non-hd meopta.