maven

Update- after three months waiting from the date I sent in 4 Maven B series bins in for warranty, I've received 3 out of the 4 of them back so far including the 2 that needed to be sent in twice due to still unacceptably amounts of excessive dust on the insides of their lenses.

All of them still have dust inside their lenses which Maven either could not or would not clean dud to them previously admitting to me they don't even have the ability nor the facility to even refill the nitrogen if they open them up and if the excessive amounts of dust inside their brand of binoculars don't affect the performance they'll just send them right back to me unserviced which they obviously followed through twice already even after I sent two back due to still excessive amounts if dust inside which really looks like they still have the same excessive amounts of dust inside while one of them still has plenty of dust inside one barrel and other side not as much which is very noticeable. Looks like they actually tried to clean one side but not the other side but the cleaner side still have plenty of dust which Maven flat out told me that with their brand of binoculars it's totally normal to have varying degrees of dust inside their lenses which does not affect performance.

They even charged me $100.00 to refurbish a B2 11x45 that still have noticeable dust inside both side barrels' lenses.

They also seem to have an issue with me buying used Maven binoculars and made me really feel like they treated me like a second rate citizen by several of the women answering their phones.

What really bothers me is it appears as though they followed through on not servicing/cleaning the two other B series the second time to avoid having to clean or flat out unable or unwilling to clean out the dust on their inside lenses and I think they just put them on their shelf for another month and a half and did nothing the entire second time I sent them in due to the excessive amounts of dust still inside.

I've been used to SIG and Vortex warranty with their eight day to two week total turnaround time including counting the number of round trip shipping days plus they always send prepaid return shipping labels so I'm never having to pay out of pocket to ship with insurance for warranty and if there's even just one spec of dust they'll clean or send brand new replacement no questions and they're made at the same factory as Maven B Series. Vortex cleaned many of my Razor HDs and UHDs including totally refurbishing reskinning and replacing all lenses a d refilling Aargon gas on several of mine totally for FREE while Maven charged me $100.00 to do ONE that still have obvious dust insude.

I sent a pair of 11x45 down a cliff and bent barrels and focus wheel, I had a new pair for free in less the 10days. Literally less then 10days.

Waiting well over two and a half months for warranty work second time around and still waiting noticed a lack of communication from their end. I've had to send in two B series in for warranty twice already returned with the same issues as though nothing were done to them which is why I had to send them right back. I was rather surprised they have JAPAN next to their serial numbers. The issues were plenty of dust inside their lenses and one unable to focus at far distances. I've now switched to Vortex Razor UHDs and SIG Zulu 8, 9 and 10s. I've had to use their warranty as well and they were also labeled JAPAN however total turnaround times were only between one week to 10 days mainly for dust inside their lenses but at least they were pretty quick and I didn't need to pay out of pocket to ship them in.

I've also demoed two other Maven B series B6 and B5 binoculars also labeled JAPAN which neither impessed me whatsoever after comparing them to my Vortex Razor UHDs and way cheaper SIG Zulu 8, 9, and 10 and especially the relatively cheap Sky Rover Banner Cloud APOs so I ended up not buying any of the demoed Mavens.

My advice is to be sure you ALWAYS have a backup pair of binoculars if and when buying Maven and don't expect lightning quick one week to 12 days total turnaround service nor prepaid return shipping labels that Vortex and SIG always offers. Honestly had I previously known how long Maven's warranty would actually take, I wouldn't have opted to buy this brand and just gone with SIG and Vortex or be totally content with the extremely affordable Sky Rover Banner Cloud APOs which are unbelievably nice I'd rate them better than all Mavens except only the B5 in sharpness.
So trying to figure this out, did you buy all 7 (or maybe 8) binos new from Maven? Did they have dust inside them when you bought them?

OneH

FNG
So trying to figure this out, did you buy all 7 (or maybe 8) binos new from Maven? Did they have dust inside them when you bought them?
I bought mostly used and was treated like a second rate human for it only the cheaper C1 have minimal dust whuch I didn't need to send in while the B series had significantly more noticeable dust inside which Maven either could not or would not clean even after sending them right back to them twice specifically for the dust inside.

Sounds to me like you either contacted the wrong company about a warranty issue or you're making up stories.

I had some b2 9x45s that I bought used that were awesome and dust free. I happened to lose the tripod mount screw cover and called them to see if I could buy a replacement. She asked what the SN was, noted the color (because they were a custom color scheme) and sent me the correct custom color for free.

Then when I bought my rs1.2 scope, I had a gift card I was trying to use online but it wouldn't work, I think because the gift card was $1.50 short of the total and the remainder was too low to be able to use a CC or something. So I called and they let me place the order over the phone. They tried to run my CC for the remaining balance, but it wouldn't work so they said "don't worry about the remainder".

That is awesome CS.

OneH

FNG
Sounds to me like you either contacted the wrong company about a warranty issue or you're making up stories.

I had some b2 9x45s that I bought used that were awesome and dust free. I happened to lose the tripod mount screw cover and called them to see if I could buy a replacement. She asked what the SN was, noted the color (because they were a custom color scheme) and sent me the correct custom color for free.

Then when I bought my rs1.2 scope, I had a gift card I was trying to use online but it wouldn't work, I think because the gift card was $1.50 short of the total and the remainder was too low to be able to use a CC or something. So I called and they let me place the order over the phone. They tried to run my CC for the remaining balance, but it wouldn't work so they said "don't worry about the remainder".

That is awesome CS.
I was personally treated like a second rate citizen I tried to post them for sale here but it's not allowing me to input the prefix WTS to publish the Mavens for sale that were just serviced by Maven including twice in a row services back to back due to the dust still inside why not go bird forum where I listed some of the Mavens including a C1 with the least amounts if dust inside cimpared to my B Series and buu them and see all of the excessive amounts of dust for yourself then maybe they actually clean them for you better?
I was out off after their lead technician told me they are unable to nor even have the equipment to refill the nitrogen once they open them up.