Maven RS1.2

Are these good to go? Looking at the moa version (I don’t know mils). I know Bushnell(Certain ones), NF, SWFA, and trijicon get a lot of love. I know the first version with no illumination failed the famous rokslide test. Did maven improve this 1.2 with advise from rokslide?

Badseed

WKR
There are a few drop tests that I have seen completed on that scope and the results have all been positive. Search for “Maven rs 1.2 drop test”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ztc92

Lil-Rokslider
I have one and know of others who have them as well, overall they seem excellent.I have a few SWFA and this is the only other scope with an equally good FFP hunting reticle unless you splurge for the Minox with the THLR reticle. I also had a very positive customer service experience when mine became damaged.

Here are 3 threads that are all on the main page of the same long-range forum you posted in. You will find all you need to know and more if you read them.

Are these good to go? Looking at the moa version (I don’t know mils). I know Bushnell(Certain ones), NF, SWFA, and trijicon get a lot of love. I know the first version with no illumination failed the famous rokslide test. Did maven improve this 1.2 with advise from rokslide?
Form said on S2H today that the Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 is the best practical hunting scope on the market today, take that for what it’s worth.