Maven RS1.2 back in stock

That's fine. If you can get one. If not, it might as well be SWFA. It's a 5 month lead time for them they should have figured it out after they sold out so fast that there was a heavy demand for the mil version and order a lot more. Instead, they must have thought it was just the reticle and gave us a useless moa version. Now, the next drop is during hunting season. So that's great. Maybe they took business lessons from Montana knife company...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Most Mfg’s are a year lead time, because you are buying out factory production. Same with clothing.

It’s actually impressive they are getting shipments in as quick as they are.

These lead times are not Ideal for consumers but you can cuss out RS and Form b/c demand is their fault

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
A scope that I have two of, and have run beside a RS1.2 is the Trijicon Tenmile 3-18 FFP. Glass may be a smidge better at magnification on the Trij. Reticle is perfectly usable for hunting. Not trying to hijack a thread here, but trying to give an alternative for those who can’t wait for another Maven shipment.

khuber84

WKR
A scope that I have two of, and have run beside a RS1.2 is the Trijicon Tenmile 3-18 FFP. Glass may be a smidge better at magnification on the Trij. Reticle is perfectly usable for hunting. Not trying to hijack a thread here, but trying to give an alternative for those who can’t wait for another Maven shipment.
I picked up a mil based tenmile 3-18 and have found it very usable, turret feel of click and sound is very muted, but it works and tracks. Lacks the available elevation the rs1.2 has, or many other options in the 3-18 range. I picked mine up over the winter on an optics planet sale, plus additional discount code and believe it was a 920$ price tag, great scope for that price. Now that everywhere is back to 1500-1700$ for them, opens the door for a lot of competition. I was about to buy another, in fact posted a WTB add over on the hide, but 2 hours later I received the maven in stock email. I guess it was meant to be.......

I’ve put my email in at least 3 different times and have never received an email (yes I checked my junk box). I’d be all for a back order at this point.