Maven RS1.2 back in stock

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah why was there no alerts sent out? I’m signed up for both mils and moa and all the colors. WTF?

khuber84

WKR
Received in stock notifications again today, I was able to check the website 15 mins after getting notice, all mil models out of stock. Frustrated.

MIL was just back in stock and according to others they will slowing keep adding through this Friday and then the next run of them in mid july

OP
philcox

philcox

WKR
The most interesting this to me is the fact that @Formidilosus has likely single handedly caused this shortage. His straightforward information has placed the product in the eye of a plethora of people, and we are seeing the results. I am thankful for his information, and honestly amazed at it's impact. Just look at me, I sold 2 NXS 2.5-10 MOA and my VX3, and replaced them all with the RS1.2 (yup, got lucky on the first go-round).

I was trying to get a black one, but I guess i should have just bought the grey one. I was hoping to have it by Saturday for some bear hunting. That looks like a tough ask at this point.

ChrisAU

WKR
I was trying to get a black one, but I guess i should have just bought the grey one. I was hoping to have it by Saturday for some bear hunting. That looks like a tough ask at this point.

Going to be pushing it hard but keep checking, I already have tracking for both of mine I got today.

ljalberta

WKR
I have one, but I did miss a couple of the early restocks and never got the in-stock notification. I was able to get one through the custom builder, but it looks like that option is now disabled.

Grizzle

FNG
Still not getting notifications, did my morning check almost shit to see it in stock got halfway through entering shipping info and boom says cannot complete transaction out of stock. Called in and a nice lady said there should be more available on sight in 20 minutes, been watching off and on all day no luck, getting frustrating to say the least. She says oh well they are in stock in moa just not mils. Seems they would have gotten the point by now. Or at the very least make the moa reticle not suck so less people buy the damn mils

Grundy53

WKR
I wanted a black one too. But settled for gray. Looks don't matter anyways.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

AM3

FNG
I have one, but I did miss a couple of the early restocks and never got the in-stock notification. I was able to get one through the custom builder, but it looks like that option is now disabled.
Any hassle with the border ? What method did it ship?

ljalberta

WKR
Any hassle with the border ? What method did it ship?
None. Maven will send you the customs filing paper to complete. You send it back and they submit it. I can’t remember the shipping method, but it was hassle free.

Reactions: AM3
Where are you located?

ETA: Looks like you snagged one. I saw you were in Idaho… I’ll have one here tomorrow, if you were close by you could borrow it to chase bears this weekend if needed.

Last edited:
Where are you located?

ETA: Looks like you snagged one. I saw you were in Idaho… I’ll have one here tomorrow, if you were close by you could borrow it to chase bears this weekend if needed.
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the generous offer. I'm anticipating mine will be here tomorrow as well. I paid for expedited shipping. I am in Boise btw.

Luked

WKR
Sorry,
My fault.
Wasn't trying to show pricing. Was just trying to show that it was in stock.