Maven RS1.2 back in stock

Edge

FNG
Lucked out and checked the Maven site before I received the in stock emails this morning and already have shipping notifications.

khuber84

WKR
Well you see all the turmoil the delay in Rokstoks that has been created by the impatient. If I ran Maven, there is no way in hell I would offer pre pay for something I didn't manufacture in my own building.
I agree, I'm just venting, as I want on these for my new 6prc that'll be done in a month or so. Hopefully the next order is a sizable one that'll be in stock for at least a few days.

Fire_9

WKR
So who’s still looking for one? I have one that hasn’t been mounted yet and I don’t think I’m going to get to mess with it before season. I figure with everyone waiting for the restocks I may as well get it to someone that would actually use it.

Didn’t last long…

Last edited:

SloppyJ

WKR
So who’s still looking for one? I have one that hasn’t been mounted yet and I don’t think I’m going to get to mess with it before season. I figure with everyone waiting for the restocks I may as well get it to someone that would actually use it.

Didn’t last long…
If it falls through, I'll take it.

I snagged one and checked back in less than 10 minutes and they were sold out. I emailed Maven on July 26, 2024, and a CSR responded, "Thanks for reaching out about the RS1.2. We are expecting a very small allotment of these to be available in August. Not sure when exactly, but soon. The larger resupply should be available in October."

cktraider

FNG
I snagged one and checked back in less than 10 minutes and they were sold out. I emailed Maven on July 26, 2024, and a CSR responded, "Thanks for reaching out about the RS1.2. We are expecting a very small allotment of these to be available in August. Not sure when exactly, but soon. The larger resupply should be available in October."
Same exact response I got except September vs October. Got lucky and saw the email notification, missed it last time.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
At least they are still trickling in every month, as opposed to say like SWFA where folks are over a year backordered. Could be worse.

Grizzle

FNG
I was talking back and forth to customer service yesterday on email about my other order that's going through the import process and asked about the re stock and they said no idea, wait for a stock notification and guess what no notification again. Pretty annoying when your trying to add a second scope to your order and they still won't just hook you up.

Grizzle

FNG
At least they are still trickling in every month, as opposed to say like SWFA where folks are over a year backordered. Could be worse.
Would be nice if they would back order I'd rather pay and be notified when it ships than play this game of 10-20 units at a time showing stock for 10 minutes. Even got halfway through checkout once and missed out.

Grundy53

WKR
That's fine. If you can get one. If not, it might as well be SWFA. It's a 5 month lead time for them they should have figured it out after they sold out so fast that there was a heavy demand for the mil version and order a lot more. Instead, they must have thought it was just the reticle and gave us a useless moa version. Now, the next drop is during hunting season. So that's great. Maybe they took business lessons from Montana knife company...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk