Maven RS1.2 back in stock

Maybe just your luck, I got the email about 4:00ish pm and they were “in-stock” for a good while per my checking. 🤷‍♂️

The “L” in my luck was replaced with an “F” many years ago! It looks like several others didn’t get the notification either. We shall wait until the next round I suppose.

IDVortex

WKR
Good thing they don't have the FFP MIL in stock, otherwise I'd have some explaining to do with my wife.

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
I was signed up for notifications for both black and black/grey. Didn’t receive any. But @Juan_ID was kind enough to respond to my WTB ad and let me know. The family member that needed one was able to order. They were out of stock by 8:30 central time yesterday, so stock only lasted 4-6 hours it seems. However, I saw that Maven is saying another shipment will still be coming early June.

JohnB

WKR
What's the most affordable way to purchase one of these things? Some combination of Active Junky and gift cards?

Toomuchon

FNG
I think I saw these in stock for what- a day? Thankfully mine were pre-ordered with the Australasian distributor, hopefully my two turn up soon!