Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

Legend

WKR
Scope just arrived.

Now I need rings for this scope. Any input on a good set of rings for my picatinny rail?

sndmn11

WKR
Eureka! Tenebraex got back, the M49x0.6 objective thread is a match with the Bushnell LRHS 3-12x44. After adding a couple of those to my cart, I took Maven's spec for the eyepiece and found a perfect match in the Nightforce SHV 4-14x50 F1.
I have tenebrex SHV caps, did you order already?

AZ_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I bought the covers and throw lever right from maven. I forget who make them but they are nice and solid.

grfox92

WKR
I haven't followed this thread religiously so I don't know if this has been further discussed, but.....

I called myself and I know several others have called Maven to ask what changes were made to the .2 models that have made them so tough compared to the original models. Everyone had got the same answer from Maven which is " all the scopes have the same internals and mechanics across all models."

Well I was talking with a friend recently who was at the Maven Booth at one of the big shows this past winter. He spoke to a dude that worked at Maven at the show and was told that on the .2 models, Maven added a possitive internal stopping mechanism, that every time you click it's locked in place where you stopped.

I find it strange that Maven has insisted over the phone that the internals have not changed, but when speaking to my friend, who know his shit, he was told that there was a major change made to the internals by way if some type of locking mechanism.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

mddat

FNG
I haven't followed this thread religiously so I don't know if this has been further discussed, but.....

I called myself and I know several others have called Maven to ask what changes were made to the .2 models that have made them so tough compared to the original models. Everyone had got the same answer from Maven which is " all the scopes have the same internals and mechanics across all models."

Well I was talking with a friend recently who was at the Maven Booth at one of the big shows this past winter. He spoke to a dude that worked at Maven at the show and was told that on the .2 models, Maven added a possitive internal stopping mechanism, that every time you click it's locked in place where you stopped.

I find it strange that Maven has insisted over the phone that the internals have not changed, but when speaking to my friend, who know his shit, he was told that there was a major change made to the internals by way if some type of locking mechanism.

I honestly don’t find that strange at all, from there perspective, if everyone believed the .2 series were superior, they’d probably loose a lot of sales on all the other models

grfox92

WKR
I honestly don’t find that strange at all, from there perspective, if everyone believed the .2 series were superior, they’d probably loose a lot of sales on all the other models
I 100% believe that's what's going on. They probably have a shipping container of the original models and no one would buy them if they told the truth.

It's still bullshit that they are lying to us though.

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
I 100% believe that's what's going on. They probably have a shipping container of the original models and no one would buy them if they told the truth.

It's still bullshit that they are lying to us though.

Worth a read and we may know more in the coming weeks. I shipped my RS1 to Ryan for testing. Also working on ordering a RS2. 2x10x38 as a set and forget option. At least it is getting me more trigger time.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR

You likely talked to a product manager or someone who actually knew something at the trade show. When you call in you are getting sales and customer service reps giving you a canned answer.

grfox92

WKR

Worth a read and we may know more in the coming weeks. I shipped my RS1 to Ryan for testing. Also working on ordering a RS2. 2x10x38 as a set and forget option. At least it is getting me more trigger time.
Yes. I did see that thread. Thanks for contributing to the cause!

OP
Dioni A

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Shoot2HuntU
What sucks is that they don't even have to admit that there's anything wrong or bad about their other products to say that this one is the next generation or improved or built to a different durability standard. Theres still going to be a market for the other ones. I'm as big a fan as you'll find of this RS 1.2 I've got them on almost everything I own now and can't come up with anything that I would change. It's just frustrating to feel like I'm being lied to or that a company is being deceptive. They hit a home run with this thing why can't they just say they did something different and then do it to other models if it seems worthwhile financially for them.

WKR

WKR
Anyone know when the next drop is happening? I keep missing them even with the alerts set up

Reactions: Duh