Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
This is how high my black one bounced off of the ground after my last drop test... It held zero.
View attachment 731992
Mine actually took a little tumble this morning. Nothing crazy, it landed on desert sand. Proceeded to shoot cold bore challenge at 920 yards a few minutes later.

It’s definitely the Rostock, Maven RS1.2, and UM Tikka rings. The thing basically shoots itself.

Grizzle

FNG
No notification again but checked just in time to get one. Wanted black but settled for gay I mean grey. Hopeing to snag a black on the next re stock. I'm from BC so if the import paperwork BS takes long enough I might be able to swap for two black and ship together but not holding my breath. After the next re stock they said september for the next batch so didn't want to risk not having one to hunt with.

Mine actually took a little tumble this morning. Nothing crazy, it landed on desert sand. Proceeded to shoot cold bore challenge at 920 yards a few minutes later.

It’s definitely the Rostock, Maven RS1.2, and UM Tikka rings. The thing basically shoots itself.
I took a pretty hard fall about two weeks ago on mine on a steep and loose mountain side. Same thing though, I got to my spot and smacked targets (basketball ish sized rocks) at 500, 760, and 875.

So far mine has held zero and dialed spot on out to 1290

TheTone

WKR
gray scope for me and it’s getting mounted this weekend in a set of UM rings. If it shoots itself all the better

Probably putting it in a rokstock next year

Got out and shot this morning. I bore sited at 50 yards then went to 102. The first 2 were low, I adjusted up and the next 10 went into the 1.5 inch dot with one cutting the edge. I’ll do another 10 round group next time out to confirm then take it out farther. I didn’t throw it on the ground though, it’s hard pack and gravel where I shot.
I need to build a 6 creedmoor now. It’s very tough to spot impacts with a 6.5 prc

Attachments

• CAP_23DFAD0F-E093-4ED4-A4DB-675A0C76F251.jpeg
    CAP_23DFAD0F-E093-4ED4-A4DB-675A0C76F251.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: