Maven RS.3 5-30x50 FFP mil/mil Q&A

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
If I'm reading this right, #4 shot was ~4" low...well outside your established 10 shot average.
In fact, it looks like all 36" drops were outside the baseline average.

Did you take a shot after the shifted 36" drop prior to the next drop to see if the reticle reset itself?
No, what you see in the still picture is the results of the video. No adjustments, just seven shots shown in the video.

I am not sure if you tube allows it, but when I got home I was able to zoom in while watching the videos and see the shots. That is how they became marked 1-7 at home reviewing video, and not on site in between shots. In understanding wants for transparency, I did not want to cut the video and I did not want it to be longer than need be. So the process was continuous, no adjustments to re-zero no double shots to see if things popped back into place, and the shots are marked 1-7 as they happened.

Ripnbst

FNG
@sndmn11

For a post that is supposed to be evaluating an optic in certain respects I don't think I saw the words "pass" or "fail" appear anywhere in the entire post, and I looked. Twice.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
@sndmn11

For a post that is supposed to be evaluating an optic in certain respects I don't think I saw the words "pass" or "fail" appear anywhere in the entire post, and I looked. Twice.

I think it's up to you to decide what pass/fail is. Some people think this stuff is overboard, some people think X shift is acceptable while Y is not, some people think any shift is unacceptable.

Ideally, you can look at the holes in the paper, think the process was objective, and come to your own pass/fail conclusion.

Have you had any scopes maintain zero in your set up? For some reason i thought the Bushnell shifted on you too

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR