Maven RF.1Stuck in Forest Mode

fishslap

WKR
I was getting familiar with my new Maven RF.1 range finder. Somehow, I got to a screen not mentioned in the manual and it had numbers in the upper right and letters in the lower left but I don’t recall exactly what they were and they didn’t make sense with other display info. When trying to get out, I rotated the side knob and changed the numbers in the upper right. When I exited the screen, I’m pretty sure they were different from when I got there. Not sure what they change.

After that, the unit also remained stuck in forest mode even after moving the field/forest lever, turning the unit off and on, etc. It worked before then.

I plan to call maven on Monday but figured I’d see if anyone on here had any helpful info.

OP
F

fishslap

WKR
Take batteries out?
Tried. No luck. I got back to the screen that wasn’t in the manual and it had “SP ln” display with an adjustable two digit number field, but no idea what it does. I think this screen is accessible by pressing and holding the menu button and after the full screen appears, pressing again.