Maven CRS 3 Newest New model.

RyanT26

WKR
Holy shit, I’m not even for sure what that was or what he was trying to do.
He somehow managed to make not only himself, but the rifle, the scope, and ammunition look like absolute trash.
Why maven in their infinite wisdom would give a scope to him for promotion is mind-boggling that was literally the worst thing I’ve seen on the internet today…… which reminds me I need to clear my browser history.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
Just in case you guys need a preview of how good this scope is 😂
Whoa buddy.
I just sat down for dinner in nowhere WY and will check that out when I hit the hotel.

Looks like the scope will show up tomorrow. I was caught off guard and need to get some rings before I can fiddle.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
May be a dumb question, and maybe I’m an idiot and just missed it on their site, but does it have a zero stop? And if not, are the turrets revolution indicated?
No zero stop that I could figure out or was within the online manual.

I think there are hash marks below the dial but I don't think they had numbers; just a line. I'll check when I get back to the house in a bit.

nobody

WKR
No zero stop that I could figure out or was within the online manual.

I think there are hash marks below the dial but I don't think they had numbers; just a line. I'll check when I get back to the house in a bit.
Zero stop isn’t as big of a deal imo as long as there’s some sort of revolution indicator. Thanks for checking!

sndmn11

"DADDY"
Rings showed up today after bouncing around the country. I put it on the T1x Soni can tote it around for the next week's deer season and maybe shoot a grouse or coyote.

PXL_20241023_221321867.jpg

sndmn11

"DADDY"
Oh come on daddy, just drop the darn thing 😉
Here's what will happen

-do testing
-self evaluate for flaws
-re-test
-same results = post
-500 people on here who won't test their own stuff complain and nit-pick ---> "your rings suck" "your gun sucks" "your ammo sucks" "your mat isn't official" (in the case of Maven it will also be "they lied" regardless if it passes or not)
-same 500 people end up saying "can't wait for an official @Formidilosus drop test"
-same 500 people then complain about weight of scope, no zero stop, and then try to dream up a magic scope again

It'll get done, but it's quite a bit down on the priority list behind elk/deer spotting/carrying, and perpetual brown puppy bird stuff.

I get that. I'm just excited to see something so close to the rs1.2 that is $500 cheaper and potentially reliable and want to see if there's any hint of reliability. It's generally pretty easy to see when something obviously fails the drop test