Sold Mathews Reezen 6.5 setup $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

colby12

WKR
Mathews Reezen 6.5 set up with a 28” draw, 70lb limbs. Cam will say 27.5 but from recollection the cams were 1/2” short. I bought the bow new and used up until about 3 years ago when shoulder injuries stopped me from shooting. I’m getting back into it and getting a new bow. Bow has been used but not abused. String is a few years old but can’t remember when it was installed. I have the old string I will send as a backup. Has a Mathews dead stop, Mathews quiver, QAD ultrarest HDX, and Black Gold Ascent 5 pin(.010). Stabilizer will more than likely not go with the bow as I will move it to my new one. Sight is missing the green ring around the outside, functions as it should but it’s not pretty. $400 plus actual shipping(I’ll use pirate ship and get it as cheap as possible). Pickup locally in Tucson for the next couple weeks. I will be driving to Missouri and through Enid, Oklahoma over the next little while. Southern Utah is also an option for the next week. All payment will be FF or add 4%. Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, cash face to face.

Attachments

• IMG_2232.jpeg
    IMG_2232.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2231.jpeg
    IMG_2231.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2230.jpeg
    IMG_2230.jpeg
    437 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2229.jpeg
    IMG_2229.jpeg