Mathews creed xs

Hey everyone I'm looking at getting a new bow with the tax returns, I'm thinking of gettin the Mathews creed xs. But am also looking at the chillr haven't shot them yet which is the next step. But anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on either of these bows

OR Archer

WKR
Go with the Chill R. The Creed XS is an OK bow. Its good quality but lacks any real performance. The Chill R draws easier, holds better, and shoots better performance. Its also one of the quietest bows I have seen in a while.

I second OR Archer! IMHO the Creed XS is a pointless bow and horrible design. It's shorter than the original creed, same mass weight, slower, and draws rougher. The Chill R of your two options you mentioned is the way to look HOWEVER, I would rule out looking at the Elites or Hoyt's

Creed R over the xs...buddy of mine is a Mathews dealer and he will tell you the same. However I shot the hotys and the elites...and thought they were better then Mathews this year...ordered an Energy 32 from elite...best bow for me...15 years with a Mathews.....changes this year...I tried those if you can

IZZY

FNG
Having the same dilemma myself....but am considering the Creed XS and the Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo...glad I am reading on here that people aren't too crazy about the Creed...cause it was on top of my list...I know until you actually shoot them, you never really know...I am currently shooting a PSE Vendetta 70lbs 27.5 inch draw, nice smooth bow, but it was my starter bow, and although I don't necessarily need an upgrade cause it draws and shoots pretty sweet, I want an upgrade....