Martha Williams is officially the worst

Clarktar

WKR
Anyone else catch this interview? https://www.outdoorlife.com/conservation/martha-williams-ufws-director-interview/

"MW: At USFWS, we always have to be grounded in the science, so the numbers are important. Yet with species like grizzly bears, we have a sense that as predators are recovering, the social piece is also really important. And that social piece—not putting the onus just on the tolerance of communities that live with bears or wolves, but also those who don’t like to see management-dependent species—they want to see species that aren’t reliant on state or federal management. So we have to factor shifting values in this country, and those shifting values are adding pressure to an already complicated issue."

So, ignore the science, ignore the people who live with these bears, we need to listen to what a bunch of wackadoo liberals in CA think about Grizzlies in WY, MT, and ID.

Pathetic this woman still claims to have a connection to Montana.
That social piece is strong. The recent ruling on WSA21-01 is another example

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Conflict of interest.
I could see that. If the person came from a state agency and went to work for the feds they could favor their states interests. I don’t see how that would be any worse than how it is now. But the argument makes sense to me.

Pretty soon being a serial poacher in this backward society with 7 genders will be as hipster as pint nights.
Not sure I follow. Maybe it’s because I don’t understand the infatuation people have with what others choose for themselves regarding gender. I also don’t know what a pint night is.

Looked this one up(don't know much about her). Looks like she's an attorney with no wildlife biology education/experience. I'm sure the interview for the position went something like this. "Ms Williams do you know what a "woman" is?" "I'm sorry I can't answer that I'm not a biologist" OK your hired