WTB Lyman Great Plains Hunter

OP
D
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GO TO (THE MUZZLELOADING FORUM) AND PLACE A WANTED AD THERE IN THE FIREARMS FOR SALE SECTION. sorry about the caps.
I have had a posting on modern muzzleloader forum, but no luck. I have never seen the muzzleloading forum until I searched for it, after you recommended it. Only problem is I signed up, got verified, and posted on the new member intro. Posted another question in a different sub-forum. Both had a warning that they would not be visible until an admin approved them. This morning they are all gone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did you post. I cannot see a problem even for a new member posting for a wanted buy. Just checked the new guy's section over there could not find you Sure you were on the correct site, and what name did you register under.

OP
D
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did you post. I cannot see a problem even for a new member posting for a wanted buy. Just checked the new guy's section over there could not find you Sure you were on the correct site, and what name did you register under.
They all showed back up later and were posted. Not sure what was going on. My user name is DirtyDusty