Luxe sale

isu22andy

WKR
What’s going on at Luxe ? Everything’s half off ? Going out of business or just a nice sale ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grip_tony

FNG
I ordered on 2/9/22. I still haven't received shipping confirmation. The website said that both items were in stock. It still shows that they are in stock. I emailed on 3/1, left voice messages and sent an IG message on 3/2. No response. I thought I might get through to them on IG because they are making multiple posts/day. No luck.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I ordered on 2/9/22. I still haven't received shipping confirmation. The website said that both items were in stock. It still shows that they are in stock. I emailed on 3/1, left voice messages and sent an IG message on 3/2. No response. I thought I might get through to them on IG because they are making multiple posts/day. No luck.
Welcome to Luxe world

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Grip_tony

FNG
At this point, I just want my money back. I used PayPal. So, it looks like I’ll have to wait a while. It sure sucks that an outdoor company would operate like that. Live and learn I guess.

^^^^^ yep, Luxe has a solid bad reputation here. You better hurry filing a formal claim with PayPal and pray you get your money back.

vtbow

FNG
Weird. I asked them a question via email about a month ago and they responded within 24hrs....

RMM

WKR
I find it weird the three tents that are 50% off all say "1 available- Order soon". Maybe just a coincidence but seems pretty sketchy to me

vtbow

FNG
I find it weird the three tents that are 50% off all say "1 available- Order soon". Maybe just a coincidence but seems pretty sketchy to me
Yeah, that could go either way. Not defending defending them, but I run websites for a living. Inventory control can trigger what messages are visible(and usually does).

I did email them another question as their first reply didn't answer my question at all and never heard back....

Felton

WKR
Right around the beginning of the year all the tents were half off and they all said 1 left. I ordered the mini xl. It took a couple weeks to get here everything was fine with it. My buddy ordered an octo peak, it had a tear on one of the corners, after a bit of a struggle to get past the automated email response he finally got someone. They asked if he would except a different color as they had them in stock, if not he would need to wait a couple weeks, as they were expecting a new shipment (from China). He took the different color and is happy. They did not ask for the previous tent back.

I don’t know if either of us will be doing business with them in the future. Not a bad experience just not great.

Grip_tony

FNG
Honestly. Just a response would go a long way. But I can’t even get that. I thought a PayPal report would rattle their cage a bit. I was wrong. Bad thing is that I was really looking forward to the tent. Now I’d just be happy to get my money back.

BDRam16

WKR
I was about to order a 3W stove from them before I saw this. Sent them an email a week ago and still have no response either. But their Instagram is updated daily...

vtbow

FNG
I was about to order a 3W stove from them before I saw this. Sent them an email a week ago and still have no response either. But their Instagram is updated daily...
Sounds like it could go either way...My order I placed at the end of November said 2 in stock, I ordered and it shipped within 3 days....

Danimal

Lil-Rokslider
Me too, they’ve had my money for quite some time now. Order placed Feb 20, 2022. Keep me updated if you get any feedback. Thanks

Grip_tony

FNG
I got an automated email response yesterday. Basically “Thanks for your patience, we’re working on your order.” No real update or status change. It’s aggravating when someone wants to get paid immediately. But they can’t provide the service in a timely manner.

BDRam16

WKR
Well this sucks...I just sold my Lite Outdoors stove and had the 3W stove in my cart when I saw this thread. Glad I did though at least.