Lowa Tibet - will it shrink or stretch?

kpk

WKR
I have 2 pairs here. The smaller pair is slightly tight volume wise in the toebox, width is good. Heel is good.

Larger size feels larger than a 1/2 size. Feels like more volume everywhere and slight heel slip on right foot.

I like the boot, I think it'll work after break in... but which pair would you keep? I'm leaning towards the smaller size thinking it'll stretch and conform a bit.

I doubt the toe box will stretch much in that boot. I buy tibets in wide which fit my wide front foot/toe box but leave slop in general volume and heel. I also have a pretty high arch. I put in green superfeet insoles and it all comes together about perfectly for my foot. If you like the boot I'd go with the larger pair and try some insoles to capture/snug up the heel. Good luck!

Im on my 3rd pair of tibets. In my experience they won’t stretch much. I’d go with slightly larger & put in a new insole & wear a bit thicker socks if necessary

^this

Plus your feet will tend to swell more as a long day of hiking moves on, and the last thing you want is to have started with a snug fit.