Lost Park Parka full zip or half zip?

I'm looking at buying a Kifaru Lost Park Parka. Out of you all that have one would you go with the full zip or half zip.

Full zip! If your running a bino harness and just want to slip the coat on and off, its way easier. Its the best puffy I have used!

easilyamused

Lil-Rokslider
For me it came down to having the removable hood on the half zip. I have a hood on my sitka core and my rain gear so I wanted the option of not having it on the puffy as well.

prm

WKR
For the moment I’m pulling on or removing my half zip, I’m thinking I’d rather have the full zip. But once on, the half is a great jacket and now that I see the hood is removable only on the half, I’d go half.

I went full zip for convenience and venting. It is warm! So if it is too warm, I like being able to open the front and let some air in (and man-musk out).

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody find they run really big through the stomach area? I just got my large, full zip in the mail and I'm disappointed to say the least. Fits great through the shoulders, but the gut is really loose and baggy.

mdkelley

FNG
Yeah, stomach area is baggy and the waist drawstring on mine seems a bit too long. If I tighten it up I have a huge loop hanging out to catch on brush. I may cut it down and knot it...

Also the half zip has a double layer of insulation in that huge pocket area (main coat has insulation and outer pocket layer also has insulation. That could be partly why it is warmer than the full zip.

anyone have washing/laundering instructions for this? Been wearing mine all winter (Christmas gift) and getting ready to take it on a spring bear hunt, want if fresh and scent free for the start of the trip.

HawkeyeHunter

Lil-Rokslider
The age old debate we all went through or go through. I went full zip, like it. Sometimes still wonder about the half zip. Either way you’ll be good to go.

CKWY97

FNG
Really like my full zip. I think the best argument for it is that you can just slip the jacket on without taking off your bino harness or any other gear you have going on up top for a quick bit of insulation (use it most when I take a quick glassing break).

love my half zip. the collar is a bit noisy when moving your head in the whitetail stand. other than that its a nice tool.

pyrotechnic

Lil-Rokslider
I have the half-zip and love it. However if I were to buy it again I would go full zip for the convenience of being able to throw it over the binos harness when taking glassing breaks. Taking the harness on and off becomes a bit irritating.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk