Looking for Range finding binoculars recs

cfounta1

Lil-Rokslider
I would like to get some range finding binoculars in the near future. Have put my hands on the Vortex and Sigs. Prefer the vortex over the Sigs, but would like some feedback on those and any other brands. Thanks

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have used Sig Kilo, Vortex Fury, and now Sig 6K 10 x 32. I like the small form factor of the Sig 6K.

I think the Fury are better glass performance than the Sig, but barely.

Grizzle

FNG
I'm in the same situation trying to decide between the Leica geovid R for this season or push it to next year and go all out on something with on board environmentals and ballistics. From what I've gathered the geovod Rs have better glass than many of the more expensive units with ballistics unless you go right to the top end. I'm pretty confident that hunting to 600 I'd be fine with the R's and can always use a kestrel but for solutions but have been hoping for some more user information and suggestions before I spend a lot (for me). I think glass>enviro/ballistics when they will be the only binos I carry but I'm definitely open to suggestions

SloppyJ

WKR
I'll say it again, my Gen 2 Kilo 10ks have been outstanding. Have not tried them hunting but have used them at a few PRS matches at this point and they've been money.