Looking for lightweight breathable pants that are not tight!

tom338

FNG
Bought a pair of Kryptek Sonora pants, fit fine in the waist but are very snug in the calf area, to tight for my liking. Anybody recommend a pant that is lightweight and is loose fitting in the legs?? I have Kuiu attack and sitka ascent. Still a little snug in legs. I have a knee replacement and its still swollen so want a pair that is very loose in the knee and calf area.

LightFoot

WKR
The Kuiu, Sitka, and FL are snug on me, too. I found the Badlands Algus Pant to fit better.

It is not as breathable as the Kuiu Tiburon, but cooler than the Attack pant but without the side zips.

I love the FL merino pants, but don't fit me as well.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

yfarm

WKR
For lightweight breathable check out fishing pants, Patagonia makes 2 styles both should fit over a swollen knee. Simms is trending towards slimmer cuts. Cabelas still sells a loose fishing pant. Ebay is your friend.

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
I bought some marmot arch rock pants. They are very breathable and fit loose around the legs all the way down. I am really liking them so far.

ljalberta

WKR
I recently got a pair of the SG Dehavilland (spelling?) Lite pants. Not many miles on them yet, but they are notably roomier than the Kuiu pants I’ve used.

So far I am absolutely loving them.

I lift a bit. Have to size up all the hunting brands to get the fit I like in my thighs and butt. End up with a little extra in the waist. I also like prana zions but only the regular or not skinny fit ones.

Dave0317

Lil-Rokslider
Kuhl makes their pants in different fits. They have a tapered fit, which you don’t want. The Klassik is my favorite. It’s a loose fit on me, but not baggy at all. Then they have “full” which is even more relaxed, but still not crazy baggy.

Their Renegade pants are a similar material, weight, and breathability to some of the more expensive synthetic warm weather pants from hunting companies. They come in a good earthy coyote brown color or a green/olive color which would both be good solid color choices for hunting.

manitou1

WKR
The prana zion and wranglers mentioned above are NOT loose fitting unless you have toothpick legs! Fit like yoga pants!

The prana zion and wranglers mentioned above are NOT loose fitting unless you have toothpick legs! Fit like yoga pants!
I’d say I have pretty average legs. I wear a 34 in pretty much everything and when I first put the wranglers on it literally felt like I wasn’t wearing anything

Drenalin

WKR
I use the Wranglers because I'm hard on pants and they're cheap...but agree with the poster above, they are especially snug through the calves. I tolerate it because I'm unwilling to expend the necessary effort and cost to find something better.

TjMurphy

FNG
The Zion's come in slim and standard. I am a thick legged 235 pounds and the 3 pairs of standards I own I promise fit like loose cargo pants. The are light, breathable, tough and dry fast.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Firstlites Merino pants fit the bill but they are fragile. You'll love how baggy they are. My wife told me I looked like MC hammer mixed with the UPS driver when I wore a tan pair of them.