Looking for (cheap) lightweight pocket knife

Just as the title says, but I'd also like it to be thin and have a pocket clip... and it also has to be pretty cheap. I don't carry a knife everyday, but like to carry a small knife in my front pocket when hunting for small stuff thats not worth getting my real knife out of my pack over.

I have a nice thin Buck knife, but at 2.6oz, it feels plenty heavy. The benchmade mini bugout is probably the perfect edc knife, but at $170, I just can't justify that kind of money for a knife that rides in my pocket maybe 20 days a year..

The Gerber LST looks to be the perfect shape, size, and weight, but doesn't have a belt clip. The Gerber Paraframe Mini seems to be about the best I've found, but I'd like to see what else you guys have for suggestions.

Chitanium is the way to go. I have one Cyberdyne Industries chitanium knee, and about to get the second, fortunatly hasn't cost me a dime.

I have 2 titanium knives, unbelievably light.

JLH208

WKR
Mini paraframe, I’ve probably owned 20+ over the years (farming) never broke very many, mainly just lost them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huntin Fool

Lil-Rokslider
It’s hard to beat a bugout, but kershaw makes some pretty nice knives for a reasonable price. Check out the kershaw scallion

Rat 2 in Aus8 is going to be the cheapest, dependable, solid knife youll find. Amazon has a version right now for 23.88. You just cant beat that for a knife that well built/designed. I have a few of them I keep in my atv/center console/packs. Easy to sharpen as well. The D2 version is a little more expensive, but edge retention is much better....also a little more time resharpening.

Civivi elementum, kabar dozier, kershaw leek, spyderco tenacious and crkt squid are some others to look at.

https://www.amazon.com/Ontario-Knife-Sp-Black-Folding-7Inches/dp/B00BBPAOCW/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1W7H3R1XKH23Q&keywords=rat+2&qid=1669822195&sprefix=rat+2,aps,377&sr=8-1

P Carter

WKR
Rat 2 in Aus8 is going to be the cheapest, dependable, solid knife youll find. Amazon has a version right now for 23.88. You just cant beat that for a knife that well built/designed. I have a few of them I keep in my atv/center console/packs. Easy to sharpen as well. The D2 version is a little more expensive, but edge retention is much better....also a little more time resharpening.

Civivi elementum, kabar dozier, kershaw leek, spyderco tenacious and crkt squid are some others to look at.

https://www.amazon.com/Ontario-Knife-Sp-Black-Folding-7Inches/dp/B00BBPAOCW/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1W7H3R1XKH23Q&keywords=rat+2&qid=1669822195&sprefix=rat+2,aps,377&sr=8-
Agree, I have this in AUS 8 and it’s great for general use.

Sds250

FNG
sog terminus xr. Get a model with a slimmer belt clip, not the model that says SOG all giant on the clip. Old ones with large letters break easier.

2ski

WKR
Walmart used to have knives for like $5. I have a couple for purposes just like this. Just go back to their gun counter and they usually are right around there in a display.

bushpilot

Lil-Rokslider
Civivi elementum. think it was $50. D2 steel, locking folder, smooth bearing opener. Real happy with this one
This ☝️I picked one up after wanting a bugout. Weighs only .7 oz more, fits great in the pocket and does all my edc/ hunting needs. It gets abused on the farm, but sharpens up real nice to field dress with.

Plus I can get 3 for the price of one bugout. Which is handy cause I lost my original on an elk hunt last year.